I fixed the link to The Magus so it is working properly now. Also, I unboosted Webtracker from my last count at Datasync before moving the site (3795). The counter now reads the true count since April 18, 1998 for all 3 sites.
Made some minor cosmetic changes to the buttons, got a guestbook back up since the site move and fixed a broken link to 'linarb.zip' in the fonts section of the Library.
Well, 3 a.m. and I meander over to my Xoom mirror which appears to be whacked. I'm still not sure what the
deal was but having already jumped the gun I relocated many files and added a few in the process. The
Geocities mirror is currently maxed for webspace so that means I have over 20 megs of total files (including
the Tripod mirror) all accessible from here! (Provided of course one of the sites isn't down...again.)
More changes including some new material for the library are in the works.
Began adding a mirror site at Tripod.
I've been trying to update my site with some fresh material the past couple of months but I had not anticipated having to move it but since I'm moving to Seattle (6-1-98) I will no longer be maintaining my local server connection with Datasync (MS Gulf Coast). Therefore I have moved to Xoom and set up a mirror site at Geocities. In any event these should serve as permanant sites.
I hope that you will be patient while I try to get everything back up. It may take some time for me to rearrange my library and make sure everything is in working condition so everything may not be working immediately. Also, There may also be some delay in setting up my guestbook. In the mean time if you encounter any problems I have may have over looked please e-mail me.
4-12-96 to 4-20-98
I did something which took up a lot of my time but it wasn't this.
Original posting of the Psychonomicon Website at Datasync.